Ilve is a company that believes in safety and quality. This belief has been demonstrated in all Ilve's products, made and admired for over 50 years. The wealth of experience gained during this period together with a specific know-how in gas and electric household cooking appliances has resulted in an advanced and safe technology mixed with a superior design and unique styling. Ilve products range follows the latest design and compliments the latest trends in furnishing, thanks to which they are simple to be used and which will enhance any type of interior decoration.
All products are manufactured according to International Standards and their quality is continuously controlled by world major Certification Institutes. Ilve products are certified to CE and CSA standards allowing them free entry to all Member Countries within the European Union , the United States and Canada. Presently Ilve distributes its products in more than 40 countries worldwide. Ilve's mission is to offer the widest choice of cooking appliances to meet any special kitchen requirements through the leadership in design and technical innovation. Ilve leads in quality, safety, design and equipment range and has confidence to maintain this lead in the future.
- Defrost Function and Quick Start
- Defrosting of frozen food is accelerated by means of fan driven air circulation
- The advantage of defrosting at room temperature is that it does not alter the taste and appearance of the food
- Convection Oven
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly
- Preheating is generally unnecessary
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal
- Convection Bake
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes
- It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- Convection Broil
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking
- Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables
- And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese
- Upper Element
- Especially suitable for browning and to add the finishing touches of colour to different dishes
- We suggest this setting when browning lasagna, melting cheese toppings etc.
- Lower Element
- As the heat comes from the lower element, this setting is particularly suitable for pastry and cakes e.g. flans, pizzas, biscuits, fruit cakes etc.
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly
- Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- Heat-Insulated Door
- 3 special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.