- Powerful 19,000 BTU burner for boiling, searing and stir-frying.
- OptiSim® burner offers more flame control at the lowest settings for precise simmering and melting.
- Electronic re-ignition will automatically re-ignite the burner in case the flame goes out. Automatic re-ignition The electronic re-ignition feature will automatically re-ignite the burner in case the flame goes out during use.
- Continuous grates make moving heavy pots easier.
- Distinctive red LED light indicates burners are on. LED indicator light safety feature A burner indicator light on the cooktop illuminates when at least one burner is on.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.