Updated with dual-level BriteStrip LED lighting the Breeze II's modern, clean lines provide a perfect complement to any interior. Equipped with 3-speed electronic controls, 400-CFM blower, convenient dishwasher-safe aluminum filters and an auto delay-off feature that clears the air and powers down after 5 minutes. Available in black, white and stainless steel finishes.
- Hide ductwork inside cabinetry with this under cabinet vent hood
- Helps solve all your kitchen ventilation problems with this 36-inch wide vent hood
- Get added visibility with it LED bulb
- Cook in style with this black color vent hood
- Two dishwasher-safe, aluminum mesh filters
- Electronic touch integrated controls
- 1 BriteStrip LED light
- Dual-level lighting
- Auto Delay off
- Recirculating option
- Mounting height: Min. height 24-inch from cooking surface; hood mounted 60-inch from floor
||Vertical and Horizontal
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.