A barbeque oasis, the refrigerated beverage center boasts special beverage shelves and a wine rack. Adjustable temperature settings let you serve ice-cold sarsaparilla and perfectly chilled chardonnay.
- 6.1 cubic feet of storage
- One full-depth removable wire shelf
- Three door shelves
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 33 to 45°F (.6 to 7.2°C) in beverage section and 5 to 15°F (-15 to -9.4°C) in ice maker section
- Ice maker produces up to 2 lbs of ice per day
- Ice bin stores up to 5 lbs. of ice
- Automatic cycle defrost
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet surrounds unit and forms a water resistant seal
- Insulated electrical terminals, sealed electrical contacts, and water resistant thermostat
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.