Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Commercial-style appearance and design
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, non-rusting stainless steel
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- Available for natural or LP gas
- 20,000 BTU gas oven
- 200-550 F (93 - 260 C) thermostat
- Natural airflow bake function
- Perfect for baking side dishes and desserts to complement items cooked on the grill
Spacious Oven Cavity
- Oven is 18 1/8"W. (46.0 cm) by 12 1/2"H. 31.8 cm) by 18 3/4"D. (47.6 cm)
- 2.5 cu. ft.
- Three heavy-duty racks/four positions
- Electronic ignition powered by a 9-volt battery
- Gas conversion kits
- TNKBQCO (convert from LP/Propane to natural)
- TLPKBQCO (convert from natural to LP/Propane)
Carts and Cabinetry
- This oven is compatible with the following cabinets: VGUO3202, VGRO3200
- Available in stainless steel (SS)
- One-year full covers all in-home repairs
- Five-year limited - tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Lifetime limited - rust through on stainless steel components
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VGSO260TN (Natural Gas)
- VGSO260TL (LP/Propane)
- Commercial Type Styling All in the family. Professional styling allows unit to blend seamlessly with other Viking outdoor products.
- Completes Your Outdoor Kitchen The final touch. A fully functioning oven allows you to cook all your meals outside and completes your outdoor kitchen.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.