- Commercial-Style appearance and design
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, commercial-grade stainless steel
- Fully assembled and ready for use
- 24" wide - four burners
- Each burner - 15,000 BTU
- Push button electronic ignition powered by 9V battery provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy lighting
- Versatile - cooks everything from succulent sides to simmering sauces
- Pull out drip tray and pan
- Stainless steel ball bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended
- Removable grease pan for easy cleanup
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.