- Exclusive TriTemp™ Storage System provides three independent temperature zones
- Preserves different types of wine at optimal serving temperatures
- Settings are adjustable in each zone from 43 to 65 degrees F (6 to 18 degrees C)
- Electronic Control Center constantly monitors and maintains the set temperature in each zone within 1.5 degrees F (.83 degrees C)
- Exclusive glass control pad
- 15 shelves accommodate up to 150 full-size wine bottles horizontally, keeping corks moist
- Stores standard, magnum, and half-size bottles
- Full-width shelves pull out for easy access and are fully removable for easy cleaning
- Exclusive - two convertible wine shelves adjust to allow for bottle display and are excellent for allowing bottles to settle before serving
- Shelves are coated to reduce vibration and hold bottles snugly in place
- Maintains constant 60% humidity level
- Ultraviolet-resistant tempered glass and black interior protects wine from harmful light
- Lower zone has raised maple facings for additional ultraviolet protection
- Low-intensity interior lighting
- Displays wine with minimal heat and light output
- Turns on when door is opened or by switch
- High-temperature and open-door alarms may be connected to a home security system
- Keyed lock on door for extra security
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Fully removable shelves for easy cleaning
- Removable upper grille
- Power Interruption Switch completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning and light tube replacement
- Front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently
- Adjustable-height lower kick plate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry
- Dual-magnet/spring assist door seal system automatically closes wine cellar door
- Door stops are factory set at 110 degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120 degree swing
- Must be ordered either right or left hinge (specify R or L after model number)
- TriTemp™ Storage System TriTemp™ storage system provides three independent temperature zones to preserve wines at optimal serving temperatures.
- Flexible Storage Options Easily preserve up to 150 bottles that vary in size from standard, magnum and half size with our Flexible Storage Options.
- Two Convertible Display Shelves Flexible shelves adjust to your choice of display, allowing bottles to settle upon two convertible display shelves that are exclusive to our full-height cellars.
- Low-Intensity Lighting Dramatically display your wine collection in its best light with low-intensity interior lighting.
- UV-Resistant Tempered Glass Shield your valuable collection from harmful light with UV-Resistant Tempered Glass.
- High Temperature and Open-Door Alarms When you're out, leave your wine and cares behind with our temperature and open-door alarms that can connect to your home security system.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive qualifying Viking Appliances Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.