Continuous Feed Operation
- Convenient wall switch start
- Operates with or without cover for easy loading of food waste
Exclusive Grind System
- Solid cast grind wheel
- 2 Fixed stainless steel impellers for quick, quiet grinding
- Continuous cutting from 18 uppercutters and 16 undercutters
- Precision-balanced for smooth, vibration-free performance
- Solid cast shredder ring
- 45 double-edged cutters
- Exclusive 1,417,500 uppercuttings and 1,260,000 undercuttings per minute - approximately 15 times that of the nearest high-end competitor
- Highly effective for use with septic tanks
- Capacitor start motor one of the most powerful motors available in a home disposer
- Automatic reversing
- Grind wheel moves in opposite direction with each start, breaking the jams that stop ordinary disposers
- Reverse action doubles cutter life
- Full insulation surrounds unit for super-quiet operation
- Sound-absorbing, grind-area insulation
- Six isolating gaskets in key operating areas for sound absorption and reduced vibration
- Quiet, efficient fixed impellers eliminate noise generated by ordinary swivel blades and will not swing away from waste
Durable Components and Quick Installation
- Stainless steel, corrosion-resistant upper housing
- Cast aluminum drain chamber with protective polymer shield
- Permanently lubricated primary bronze bearing
- Quick groove-twist lock installation makes it easy to replace disposer or install for the first time
- Batch Feed Accessory Kit (BFAK) - converts continuous feed disposer into magnetically activated batch feed unit
- Counter/Sink Switch Kit (STSK) - air activated switch easily mounts to sink or countertop and is perfect for island installations. Kit includes chrome and white buttons
- Sink Flanges (SFLG) - available in brass, white and biscuit
- Sink Stoppers (SSTP) - available in brass, white and biscuit
- Deep Sink Flange (SFLGD) - available in stainless steel to accommodate up to 1 ¾" thick sink (like “farmhouse" style)
- VCFW750 - 3/4 HP Continuous Model
- Powerful Grind System Excess cuts and peels disappear as 18 upper-and 16 under-cutters on a grind wheel produce 1.4 million uppercuttings and 1.3 million undercuttings per minute with the powerful grind system.
- Anti-Jam Auto Reversing Put a different spin on jams each time you turn on the disposer by reversing the rotation of the grind wheel with anti-jam auto reversing.
- Super Quiet Operation Dispose in silence with a full sound absorbing shell, six sound isolating gaskets, and fixed impellers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.