- Commercial-style appearance/design
- Cold water sink with professional style faucet
- Four deep stainless steel condiment bins
- Bottle bath keeps drinks and other items cold
- Cutting board which slides to fit over sink
- High-shelf with rail conveniently holds drink glasses and other items
- Speed rail holds five standard wine or liquor bottles
- Bottle opener with bottle cap catch
- Available in Stainless Steel
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate and handle brackets
- Built-In 24"W. Model - VBRC241
Temporarily discontinued in some regions. Contact your local distributor.
- Commercial-type Styling for Refreshments All in the family. Professional styling allows unit to blend seamlessly with other Viking outdoor products.
- Versatile Prepare to entertain with a faucet, cutting board, bottle opener, insulated bottle bath, storage and an assortment of condiment trays on our built-in or portable refreshment centers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.