By utilizing magnetic power, the Viking electric induction range not only delivers professional power, it does so with fantastic efficiency. MagneQuick™ induction elements actually transform your cookware into its own heat source. Then underneath, you get an electric self-cleaning convection oven offering ultra-premium features.
- Exclusive - Only 30" commercial-type electric induction self-cleaning range in the industry
- MagneQuick™ induction power generators utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency
- Power management induction system provides a boost of superior power on select elements for faster boil times
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Right front - 7" 1,850 watt element
- Right rear - 7" 1,850 watt element
- Left front - 8" 3,700 watt boost/2,300 watt element
- Left rear - 6" 1,400 watt element
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.