- Exclusive Restaurant-style sealed burner system for commercial-type performance
- Front three burners equipped with 23,000 BTU burners
- Back three burners equipped with 15,000 BTU burners
- Ships standard with heavy-duty cast iron burner grates
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners provides gentle, even simmering
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark ignition system with automatic
re-ignition for consistent and reliable ignition
- Extra-large 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas oven will accommodate a commercial sheet pan
- Overall 30 W. x 15-1/2 H. x 21-1/2 D. 5.8 cu. ft.
- AHAM 30 W. x 15-1/2 H. x 20-1/2 D. 5.5 cu. ft.
- 30,000 BTU U-shaped bake burner
- 1,500 F GourmetGlo infrared broiler system provides intense searing heat
- Six high performance cooking functions include natural airflow bake, convection
bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, convection
defrost providing excellent cooking results
- ProFlow convection air baffle with illuminated convection fan switch located on control
- Four halogen oven lights for better visibility
- Hydraulic dampened door hinge system ensures smooth opening of the oven door
- Six rack positions with three TruGlide full extension glide racks ensures heavy pans are
CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
- Commercial-style stainless steel oven cavity
- One-piece tooled, heavy gauge stainless steel burner pan
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Ships standard with stainless steel island trim
- BVGRC836-6B-W 36 W. Brigade Gas Range with six burners and oven door with a window
- BVGRC836-6B-S 36 W. Brigade Gas Range with six burners and solid oven door
Finish and design options
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR), Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CM), Dijon (DN), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB)
- Available with a solid oven door (S) or with an oven door with a window (W)
- Available in Natural or LP Gas (unit is not field convertible)
- 10 High Backguard BR36BG10
- High Shelf BR36HS24
- Countertop Side Trim P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim P36CRT
- Curb Base Front P36CBF4
- Stainless Steel Surface Burner Grates BSGR1 (one grate per pack)
- Three-year full covers complete unit
- Ninety-day full cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- Lifetime limited stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited stainless steel oven
- Five-year limited surface/tube burners
- Commercial-Type Performance Exclusive Restaurant-style sealed burner system for commercial-type performance. Front three burners equipped with 23,000 BTU burners. Back three burners equipped with 15,000 BTU burners
- VariSimmer™ Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners provides gentle, even simmering
- Extra-Large Capacity Gas Oven Extra-large 5.8 cu. ft. capacity gas oven will accommodate a commercial sheet pan
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler 1,500°F GourmetGlo™ infrared broiler system provides intense searing heat
- Hydraulic Dampened Door Hinge System Ensures smooth opening of the oven door.
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks Six rack positions with three TruGlide™ full extension glide racks ensures heavy pans are easily moved
- ProFlow™ Convection System ProFlow™ convection system with illuminated switch provides maximum air flow.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.