Easy-to-read control panel with LCD display gives complete information on every setting
Steam and froth like a professional barista with attached steam wand. This will also dispense hot water with just a turn of the dial.
Tailor each cup to your preference by selecting from 6 levels of grind quality and 12 sizes.
- LCD Display
- Frothing Aid
- Coffee Customization
- SavorSwirl brewing system for maximum flavor extraction
- Single portion cleaning
- Freshly brewed coffee and espresso at the push of a button
- 215 psi (15 bar) thermo block-pump pressure system
- Rotary knobs for selecting all functions
- Steam and hot water function
- High-end steel grinder with fresh coffee bean container for up to 14 ounces (400g).
- Separate container for second ground coffee flavor or decaf.
- Removable water tank for 1.9 quarts (1.8 liter)
- 6 cup size and levels of coffee strength (grind quantitiy) - smooth to super strong
- Height adjustable coffee dispenser
- Easy to use multilingual digital display
- Easy programming of all functions
- Automatic descaling program
- Automatic cleaning program
- Fully automatic rinse program at turn-on and turn-off
- Stand-by function: start time, time of day and switch-off time can be programmed
- Includes: measuring spoon, water filter, 2 cleaning tablets
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||21 1/4" x 23 5/8" x 26 3/8"
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.