The SANUS ELM402 2.5' HDMI cable is designed to meet the highest performance standards for HD image and sound. The ELM402 features HDMI 1.3b cable technology to ensure high-speed 1080p signal transmission for optimum quality HD images and lossless audio. Its innovative design makes it easier than ever to install: cable material bends easily to allow flexibility in placement, and a pivoted head swivels 180 up or down, making it easy to connect to hard-to-reach ports in tight places and behind TVs mounted on low-profile wall mounts. Gold-plated connectors optimize signal transfers for the highest quality audio and video. Supports 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths for deep, rich color.
- Head pivots 180 for placement in hard-to-reach ports
- HDMI 1.3b technology ensures high-speed 1080p signal transmission for the highest quality HD images and lossless audio
- Supports 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths for deep, rich color
- Gold-plated connectors optimize signal transfers for the highest quality audio and video
- Flexible cable easily bends to simplify installation
- UL-listed for quality and safety assurance
- RoHS compliant to protect consumers, health and the environment
||7.32" / 18.59 cm
||10.23" / 25.98 cm
||1.65" / 4.19 cm
||0.46 lb / 0.21 kg
||2.50 ft. / 0.76 m
Audio / Video Cable
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.