- Power Burner Ranging from 15,000 to 18,000 BTUs, Power burners allow for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- Oval Burner The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
- Variable Broil Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Power Preheat Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- True Convection with Third Element True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Auto Convect Conversion Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- Max Capacity Rack The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.