This high power, 1000-watt convection over-the-range microwave lets you use it to steam and simmer thanks to a sensor-monitored cooking cycle and an innovative container. A 400 CFM Motor Class* ventilation fan helps capture smoke, grease and odors from the cooking surface below, empowering cooks to create with confidence. The beauty of the stainless steel finish even extends to the interior.*Performance varies based on installation. Resources available at AHAM.org
- 1000 Watts Power - Cook your favorite foods quickly and thoroughly with high power.
- 6-Speed 400 CFM Motor Class Ventilation System - Captures smoke, grease and odors from the cooking surface below for everything from simmering to high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying so you can experiment with confidence. Six-speed fan control lets you select and adjust the fan speed depending on your ventilation requirements.
- Stainless Steel Cavity - Extends the beauty and easy cleaning of the exterior to the interior of the microwave oven.
- Steam Cleaning Function - Uses the power of steam and added water to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away.
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Uses the power of steam and added water to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away.
- Halogen Task Lights - Provides illumination and visibility for the cooktop below with two halogen lamps.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.