With convection cooking capabilities, this microwave oven offers more cooking options, better results, and less cook time than conventional microwaves. Features such as the EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System and a glass-touch oven display make this oven easy to use and clean.
- Convection cooking provides more even results in less time and provides a second oven option
- EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
- Optimawave™ Technology with True 10-Level Power Control
- Custom defrost and reheat cycles remove guesswork from microwave cooking
- Keep warm function allows you to keep finished dishes warm until serving time
- Soften and melt microwave cycles provide a true low power for delicate tasks such as softening ice cream or melting butter
- Sensor steam cook cycle provides precise steaming for a variety of food types
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.