The Evolution Septic Assist garbage disposal is specifically designed for homes with septic systems. The Bio-Charge injection technology automatically injects more than 300 million enzyme-producing micro-organisms into the InSinkErator Septic Assist each time it's operated.
- SoundSeal Technology delivers Quieter performance allowing you to hold a conversation with elevated voices in the same room
- MultiGrind Technology delivers two stages of grind and allows you to more efficiently grind difficult food items like bones
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- Features Bio-Charge Injection Technology that utilizes a natural microorganism to help break down food waste
- Helps break down food waste (fats, grease, proteins and starches)
- Helps break down solid waste, including toilet paper
- Deodorizes to help control sink and drain odors
- Safe for drain fields, pipes and the environment
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Components for durability
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- InSinkErator 4-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- Quick Lock Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
|Type of Feed
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
||Anti-Vibration Mount Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount Quiet Collar Sink Baffle SoundLimiter Insulation
Disposer / Dispenser Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.