For a streamlined look in the kitchen, the glass and stainless steel Velvet is the high end integrated solution that installs flush with your cabinets. The range hood turns on and off automatically when the visor is pulled in and out.
600 cfm with Pro Motor
LED electronic display with touch controls
- 2 Level Halogen lights
- Convertible to a recirulating range hood
Perimetric filter system and silent kit
- Comfort Panel - The perimetric filtration system improves efficiency and reduces air noise.
- Dimmer Light - A lower intensity light setting.
- Direct Vent - Top or direct rear venting (horizontal) to eliminate the need for extra ducting.
- Filter Saturation Alarm - An indicator on the hood signals when to wash filters.
- Pro - Metal impellers and metal housing around the motor.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
||30" W x 11 3/4" H x 13 1/2" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
||Stainless Steel & Glass
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||4 Speed LED Electronic Touch Control
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
||Halogen with Two Levels
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwashwer Safe Mesh
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
||Vertical or Horizontal
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
||Exterior and Recirculating Capable
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.