FlexInduction Cooktop Allows You to Place Your Cookware Wherever You Want on the Flexible Cooking Zone.
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- PotSense - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- ShortBoost - Ideal for Cooking With Oil, or Pans With Thin Walls or Non-Stick Coating
- Each Cooking Zone Has an Independent CountDown Timer
- Count Up Timer - Stopwatch Function That Enables Close Monitoring of the Progress of Each Dish
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Keep Warm Function - Ideal for Melting Chocolate or Butter
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- FlexInduction® - Provides More Flexibility by Combining Two Cooking Zones Into One Larger Zone
- 11" Cooking Zone for Larger Pots and Pans
- PowerMove - Divides FlexInduction® Into 3 Preset Power Level Zones. Simply Move the Cookware to Change the Power Level
- SpeedBoost® - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- Also Available as Frameless Option: NITP068UC
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.