- Available in 190 colors.
- Features French doors.
- Available as a single oven or as two single ovens double stacked.
- Powerful 25,000 BTU burner within each oven.
- 15,000 BTU ceramic infrared broiler.
- Largest oven capacity available.
- Accommodates a full-size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet.
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry.
- Convection oven cooking.
- Coved corners for optimal heat circulation and easier cleaning.
- Heavy duty side by side door design for easy loading at any height.
- Full extension oven rack.
- High visibility dual halogen oven lights.
- Easy view oven door window system.
- Heavy-duty control knobs.
- Heat assist element standard for quick start-ups and 3,000 BTU of additional power.
- Natural or propane.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.