The 12-foot AR UltraTHIN HDMI cable gives you the convenience of thin without sacrificing performance. Our UltraTHIN cable is 65% thinner than traditional premium cables, with enhanced flexibility that allows it to maneuver easily through tight spaces behind TV cabinets, in between components and around corners. A self-powered chip drives the signal, providing 10.2 Gbps maximum TDMS bandwidth and 2160p 4K high definition, 48-bit maximum color depth, and refresh rates up to 600Hz. This long 12-foot cable is great for connecting components across a room or for runs that need more length for concealing cable. UltraTHIN cables are also great for on-the-go HD media: it coils up so small that you can even fit it in your back pocket!
- 65% thinner than traditional premium HDMI cables
- Ultra-portable and flexible
- Self-powered chip drives the signal and delivers full 2160p HD picture and sound at 10.2 Gbps
- High-bandwidth, low-interference cable design delivers superior digital audio/video performance
- High-purity silver-soldered internal connections guarantee accurate digital signal transfer for the clearest, truest sound and picture possible
- 24K gold-plated, precision-molded HDMI connectors provide enhanced picture and sound by lowering signal resistance and keeping connections corrosion-free
- Dense multi-shield design (95% copper braid and 100% Mylar foil) guarantees accurate digital performance by providing optimum insulation from EMI and RFI interference
- Stranded 99.997% pure, polished, oxygen-free copper conductors and twisted pair construction minimize resistance and signal loss for exceptional digital data transfer and accurate A/V reproduction.
- HDMI High Speed with Ethernet return channel
- Audio return channel and 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound
- Ready for all HD formats, like 3D, Blu-ray, HD Satellite, HD Cable and HD Internet
- Works with all brands
- Supports Deep Color
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.