Get the picture and sound quality your advanced home entertainment components were designed to deliver with AR Gold Series HDMI cables. 24.0 Gbps max TMDS bandwidth supports 1440p high definition, 48-bit max color depth, and up to 240Hz refresh rate. This compact 3-foot cable is perfect for the shortest runs, like between components on the same rack, leaving very little or no excess cable to deal with. So plug into a better home theater experience with AR Gold Series HDMI, ready for all HD formats, like 3D, Blu-ray, HD satellite, HD cable and HD Internet.
- High-bandwidth, low-interference cable design delivers superior digital audio/video performance
- High-purity silver-soldered internal connections guarantee accurate digital signal transfer for the clearest, truest sound and picture possible
- 24K gold-plated, precision-molded HDMI connectors provide enhanced picture and sound by lowering signal resistance and keeping connections corrosion-free
- Dense multi-shield design (braid and 100% Mylar foil) guarantees accurate digital performance by providing optimum insulation from EMI and RFI interference
- Stranded 99.997% pure, polished, oxygen-free copper conductors and twisted pair construction minimize resistance and signal loss for exceptional digital data transfer and accurate A/V reproduction.
- HDMI High Speed with Ethernet return channel
- Audio return channel and 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound
- Ready for all HD formats, like 3D, Blu-ray, HD Satellite, HD Cable, HD Internet...and beyond
- Works with all brands
- Supports Deep Color
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.